Step 1: Audit
Scratching the surface never uncovers – or fixes – the breaks in a system.
We go deep to provide you with a complete analysis of your existing systems based on your goals and what you think might be holding you back from reaching them. In addition to determining how solid and fair your current agreements are, we research products and pricing to see if better options exist.
Following a risk-free Audit, major areas where we find gaps to save clients up to millions of dollars include:
- Inequitable contracts
- Redundant or inactive services
- Obsolete network technologies
- Lack of a telecom expense management
- Reconciliation of billing with contracts and internal data
- Policymaking to eliminate rogue spend
Step 2: Optimize
Increase simplicity, savings and your ability to move faster.
A status-quo approach inhibits an organization’s ability to respond to the ever-changing needs
of its market. When we optimize IT systems, our clients choose from a range of recommended technology options based on their goals and then enjoy the peace of mind that they are being fully managed so they can focus on innovating to grow and scale effectively.
Clients who engage with TTM for Optimization services typically experience major improvements in the following areas:
- Network reliability
- Vendor accountability
- Network scalability
- Current technology expenses
- IT budgeting for future expenses
- Clearer network visibility
- Inventory management
Step 3: Transform
You see the big picture. We help make it real.
Our strategic planning process assesses where you are today and where you want to be one, five, 10 years down the road. We find ways to leverage the resources and tools you have now, develop technology pathways that include incremental innovations, and recommend when to bring in new technologies in the
future. A quarterly timeline that supports your business goals makes sure your IT is thinking strategically.
Technology Road-Mapping with TTM empowers clients to improve in the following ways:
- Hone long- and short-term IT and telecom budgets
- Develop a practical technology plan for future growth
- Discourage future threats to growth
- Capitalize on existing IT resources
- Discover and consider new technologies
- Alignment of investments in technology
- Technological benchmarking